POLICIES & WITHDRAWAL
COURSE CANCELLATIONS and CHANGES
The Alliance Française d'Austin reserves the right to cancel courses, adjust curriculum or change teachers at any time during the session.
A minimum of three enrollments is required to open a class. If you are registered in a class that is cancelled, you will be notified by telephone or email
and given the option to transfer to another course or to be fully refunded.
Out of courtesy to our teachers and other students, the following withdrawal policies have been designed:
- Withdrawal from courses must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawal notices are required at least two business days prior to the first day of class, for a credit or refund less a $25 fee .
- No refund after the first class.
- Credit may be requested, in writing, up to one day prior to the second class. A $25 fee will apply.
- Credits must be used within 3 class terms from original registration.
- Credits are not transferable
Thank you very much for your understanding.